It’s hard not to feel guilty about leaving your furry family members behind while you go on a trip. But don’t worry! When you bring your dog to stay with us, you’ll be able to breathe easy knowing that your four-legged baby is happy, healthy and relaxed. Here’s everything you need to know about your dog’s “stay-cation” with us.
Each Suite Includes:
- A Kuranda Pro Raised Bed
- This comfortable and elevated cot-style design evenly distributes your dog’s weight, providing support and eliminating pressure points.
- Cozy Blanket
- Stainless Steel Food & Water Bowls
- A Slip Lead
Contact us for orthopedic bedding upgrades for elderly or special-needs guests.
- Safe Chew Toys
- Your Dog’s Favorite Food, Portioned Out for the Duration of Their Stay (Switching foods on top of a new environment can be very stressful for dogs, and may cause digestive issues. For your pet’s comfort and well-being, we strongly encourage you to bring their own food.)
- Your Dog’s Favorite Treats
- Anything Difficult to Wash
- Unsafe Chew Toys (Rawhide, edible chews, toys not designed for dogs, etc.)
- Giant Bags of Dog Food (We have limited storage space.)
We pride ourselves on keeping a hygienic, easy-to-clean environment, which is why we limit what your dog can bring from home. To guarantee a higher standard of care for your dog and others, we may refuse anything that looks difficult to clean or unsafe.