It’s hard not to feel guilty about leaving your furry family members behind while you go on a trip. But don’t worry! Pawmper your feline fur babies when you board them in one of our Cat Suites! Cat guests are housed in a different wing of the Pet Resort, where they will not be disturbed by barking or other dog sounds.
Check-In & Check-Out
- 8:30 am – 11:00 am
- 2 pm – 6 pm
- 1 pm – 7 pm
In order to give each guest the personalized paw-mpering that they deserve, we ask all pet parents to select a 30-minute window for check-ins and check-outs during the reservation process. Late fees may be applied at our discretion. With that said, we know life happens. Contact us about alternate check-in & check-out times.
At check-in, be prepared to pay for your cat’s stay in full – we accept cash, checks and cards. (There is a 3.5% processing fee if you pay with card.) Please bring vaccination records if you haven’t sent them in already. We will perform a well-being check and a temperament evaluation during the check-in process as well.
We will not be accepting check-ins or check-outs on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Day
- Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve – Open AM hours only
Why do we do this? So we can provide premium care to our furry guests while still allowing our staff time to spend holidays with their loved ones. To be clear, we are still caring for pets boarding with us during these holidays, but our lobby will be closed.
Tours and Meet & Greets
Contact us to arrange a tour of the resort!
What Should Your Cat Pack?
Each Suite Includes:
- Comfy Bed
- Scratching Post
- Litter Box
- Stainless Steel Food & Water Bowls
- Your Cat’s Favorite Food, Portioned Out for the Duration of Their Stay (Switching foods on top of a new environment can be very stressful for cats, and may cause digestive issues. For your pet’s comfort and well-being, we strongly encourage you to bring their own food.)
- Your Cat’s Favorite Treats
- Favorite Toys
- Anything Difficult to Wash
We pride ourselves on keeping a hygienic, easy-to-clean environment, which is why we limit what your cat can bring from home. To guarantee a higher standard of care for your cat and others, we may refuse anything that looks difficult to clean or unsafe.
Pricing & Amenities
All guests must pay a $25 deposit up front at the time of reservation, (or pay in full if total is less than $25) and pay in full at check-in. Deposits are refundable up to 48 hours before check-in.
All suites are private, climate-controlled, well-ventilated and have easy viewing of a TV playing pleasant & interactive scenery.
We have multiple security cameras/alarms inside and outside. For added peace of mind, owners/managers Luke and Lynnette Cooney live on the property just a stone’s throw away.
(Single Story with Hammock – Will hold 1-2 cats comfortably)
- $15/night for 1 cat
- $10.50/night for each additional cat
(Multi-Story with Private Bedroom, Ledges & Ramps – Will hold 1-4 cats comfortably)
- $25/night for 1 cat
- $17.50/night for each additional cat
- Individual Pet & Play With Staff (Whether your cat prefers laser pointers, cuddle time or just stretching their legs outside their suite, we’ll accommodate all feline personality types!)
- Daily Photo Update (We’ll text you a photo of your fur baby every day so you can rest assured they are having a great time.)
- Room Service (Our staff will serve meals in the comfort of your cat’s suite. We can prepare the food you provide, or serve our own food for a small fee. Contact us if your cat has special dietary needs.)
- Daily Housekeeping (This includes cleaning the litter box 1-3 times a day, sanitizing food and water bowls, sweeping the floor, making the bed, etc.)
A La Carte Amenities:
- Bottled Water (Instead of Tap)
- $2 a day
- Evening Video Call (A 5-minute nighttime face-to-face with your fur baby before they go to bed.)
- $5 each
- 10% off reservations 7 -9 nights.
- 15% off reservations 10 nights or longer.
- 10% off for senior citizens (65 and older). Be prepared to show ID at check-in.
- 10% off for active and retired military members. Be prepared to show ID at check-in.
*One discount per customer
Additional Rate Information:
There may be additional charges for our senior citizens or special needs guests if they need extra attention or unique care. We may also add charges for unneutered male cats that show aggressive behavior. We DO NOT accept unspayed female cats in heat because of the risks to our staff and other guests. There will be additional charges per day for female cats that unexpectedly go into heat during their stay.
All cats must provide proof that they are current on:
We highly recommend the feline leukemia vaccine as well, but do not require it.
You can upload your cat’s vaccination records to your Pet Reserve account, text pictures to 606-767-1640, email us at [email protected] or bring them when you check in.
We are dedicated to keeping our boarding facilities clean and comfortable for all of our guests. This is why we can only welcome healthy cats, free of fleas, ticks and open wounds. You are responsible for the health and safety of your cat, and will be charged for any vet visits or required treatments.
Upon arrival, a staff member will do a quick inspection of your pet to ensure they appear healthy, including the absence of fleas/ticks. Should fleas be detected, you will be required to purchase a flea bath at the current cost.
We are happy to give any required medications to your cat free of charge as long as they can be given in a bowl, pill pocket or other pill coating. We encourage you to bring your own pill pockets or alternative pill coating – you do have the option to purchase them from us as well.
Medications such as eye or ear drops, or others that require physical contact with guests, will be administered by managers or experienced staff. We DO NOT give injections. Additional fees for these services may be applied at our discretion.
In An Emergency:
If a guest experiences a medical emergency, we will first provide any first aid needed to get the guest to a veterinarian. If we cannot reach your preferred veterinarian on file, then we will take the guest to the nearest available veterinarian. You are responsible for the health and safety of your cat, and will be charged for any vet visits or required treatments.