It’s hard not to feel guilty about leaving your furry family members behind while you go on a trip. But don’t worry! When you bring your dog to stay with us, you’ll be able to breathe easy knowing that your four-legged baby is happy, healthy and relaxed. Here’s everything you need to know about your dog’s “stay-cation” with us.
*Interested in Cat Boarding? Click here to learn more!
Check-In & Check-Out
- 8:30 am – 11:00 am
- 2 pm – 6 pm
- Check-In available from 1pm – 7pm
- Check-Out available from 9:30am – 7pm
In order to give each guest the personalized paw-mpering that they deserve, we ask all pet parents to select a 30-minute window for check-ins and check-outs during the reservation process. Late fees may be applied at our discretion. With that said, we know life happens. Contact us about alternate check-in & check-out times.
At check-in, be prepared to pay for your pup’s stay in full – we accept cash, checks and cards. (There is a 3.5% processing fee if you pay with a card.) Please bring vaccination records if you did not send them in beforehand. We will perform a well-being check and a temperament evaluation during the check-in process as well.
We will not be accepting check-ins or check-outs on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Day
- Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve – Open AM hours only
Why do we do this? So we can provide premium care to our furry guests while still allowing our staff time to spend holidays with their loved ones. To be clear, we are still caring for pets boarding with us during these holidays, but our lobby will be closed.
What Should Your Dog Pack?
Each Suite Includes:
- A Kuranda Pro Raised Bed
- This comfortable and elevated cot-style design evenly distributes your dog’s weight, providing support and eliminating pressure points.
- Cozy Blanket
- Stainless Steel Food & Water Bowls
- A Slip Lead
Contact us for orthopedic bedding upgrades for elderly or special-needs guests.
- Safe Chew Toys
- Your Dog’s Favorite Food, Portioned Out for the Duration of Their Stay (Switching foods on top of a new environment can be very stressful for dogs, and may cause digestive issues. For your pet’s comfort and well-being, we strongly encourage you to bring their own food.)
- Your Dog’s Favorite Treats
- Anything Difficult to Wash
- Unsafe Chew Toys (Rawhide, edible chews, toys not designed for dogs, etc.)
- Giant Bags of Dog Food (We have limited storage space.)
We pride ourselves on keeping a hygienic, easy-to-clean environment, which is why we limit what your dog can bring from home. To guarantee a higher standard of care for your dog and others, we may refuse anything that looks difficult to clean or unsafe.
Tours and Meet & Greets
Is this your first stay with us? We highly recommend that you bring your fur baby to visit us a few days before their stay, especially if your dog experiences anxiety or does not travel to new places often. This will make the actual check-in process smoother and more relaxing for you, your dog and our staff. Contact us to arrange a complementary Meet & Greet!
Pricing & Amenities
All guests must pay a $25 deposit up front at the time of reservation, and pay in full at check-in. Deposits are refundable up to 48 hours before check-in.
All suites are private with full glass doors for easy supervision, are climate-controlled, and have soothing classical music playing in the background. Our guests are encouraged to spend the majority of their playtime outside for exercise and socialization. In case of bad weather, we have several indoor play areas available.
We have multiple security cameras/alarms inside and outside. For added peace of mind, owners/managers Luke and Lynnette Cooney live on the property just a stone’s throw away.
(4 x 7 1/2 feet – Will hold up to 1 Giant, 2 Large, 3 Medium, or 4 Small/Toy dogs)
- $32/night for 1 dog
- $22.40/night each additional pet
(5 1/2 x 7 1/2 feet – A larger suite, perfect for families! Will hold up to 2 Giant, 3 Large, 4 Medium/Small, or 5 Toy dogs)
- $37/night for 1 dog
- $25.90/night each additional pet
(4 x 7 1/2 feet – includes a luxurious floor rug, chic interior decorating and a flatscreen TV that plays Dog TV during the day. Will hold up to 2 Large/Medium, or 3 Small/Toy dogs)
- $42/night for 1 dog
- $29.40/night each additional pet
Deluxe Luxury Suite:
(5 1/2 x 7 1/2 feet – A larger suite, perfect for families! Includes a luxurious floor rug, chic interior decorating and a flatscreen TV that plays Dog TV during the day. Will hold up to 2 Giant, 3 Large, 4 Medium/Small, or 5 Toy dogs)
- $47/night for 1 dog
- $32.90/night each additional pet
(4 x 7 1/2 feet indoor room, 4 1/2 x 12 feet outdoor patio with 24/7 swinging door access, weather permitting. Will hold up to 1 Giant, 2 Large, 3 Medium, or 4 Small/Toy dogs)
- $37/night for 1 dog
- $25.90/night each additional pet
(3 1/2 x 7 1/2 feet – These suites will comfortably house 1 Medium, 2 Small or 3 Toy dogs)
- $30/night for 1 dog
- $21/night each additional pet
- Toy Dog (Less than 10lbs)
- Small Dog (10-30lbs)
- Medium Dog (31-60lbs)
- Large Dog (61-100lbs)
- Giant Dog (More than 100lbs)
- Supervised Group Play (Twice a day with a small group of dogs similar in size and temperament. All group play will be outdoors if weather allows) OR Pet & Play With Staff (Two 15-minute segments a day. This can range from a round of fetch for a dog that does not play well with others, or cuddle time for our elderly or special needs guests.)
- Sunrise & Sunset Potty Breaks
- Daily Photo Update (We’ll text you a photo of your fur baby every day so you can rest assured they are having a great time.)
- Room Service (Our staff will serve meals in the comfort of your dog’s suite. We can prepare the food you provide, or serve our own food for a small fee. Contact us if your dog has special dietary needs.)
- Daily Housekeeping (This includes sanitizing food and water bowls, sweeping the floor, making the bed, etc.)
A La Carte Amenities:
- Pup Cup (A couple scoops of doggy ice cream made in our own kitchen! Flavors vary.)
- $5 each
- Treat of the Day (Special treat at the end of the day will vary, but will always be made of limited, all-natural ingredients and made in USA.)
- $3 each
- Bottled Water (Instead of tap water.)
- $2 a day
- Departure Bath (Have your dog looking clean and refreshed before check-out! Price varies by dog weight and hairstyle.)
- Evening Video Call (A 5-minute nighttime face-to-face with your fur baby before they go to bed.)
- $5 each
- Nature Hike (For dogs that need more variety and mental stimulation, our staff will take them on a leisurely 15-minute stroll through the woods behind the pet resort.)
- $10 each
- Additional Potty Break (4 times a day not enough for your pupper’s tiny bladder? Hey, we get it.)
- $5 each
- Additional Pet & Play With Staff (15 minutes each. This can range from a round of fetch for a dog that does not play well with others, or cuddle time for our elderly or special needs guests.)
- $10 each
- 10% off reservations 7 -9 nights.
- 15% off reservations 10 nights or longer.
- 10% off for senior citizens (65 and older). Be prepared to show ID at check-in.
- 10% off for active and retired military members. Be prepared to show ID at check-in.
*One discount per customer
Additional Rate Information:
There may be additional charges for our senior citizens or special needs guests if they need extra attention or unique care. We may also add charges for unneutered male dogs that show aggressive behavior. We DO NOT accept unspayed female dogs in heat because of the risks to our staff and other guests. There will be additional charges per day for female dogs that unexpectedly go into heat during their stay.
All dogs must provide proof that they are current on:
- Distemper (DHPP)
- Some dogs cannot receive this vaccine for various medical reasons. If this is the case for your fur baby, we will accept an exemption letter from your vet instead.
- Flea and Tick Prevention
We highly recommend the canine flu vaccine as well, but do not require it.
You can upload your dog’s vaccination records to your Pet Reserve account, email us at [email protected] or bring them when you check in.
We are dedicated to keeping our boarding facilities clean and comfortable for all of our guests. This is why we can only welcome healthy dogs, free of fleas, ticks and open wounds. You are responsible for the health and safety of your dog, and will be charged for any vet visits or required treatments.
Upon arrival, a staff member will do a quick inspection of your pet to ensure they appear healthy, including the absence of fleas/ticks. Should fleas be detected, you will be required to purchase a flea bath at the current cost.
We are happy to give any required medications to your dog free of charge as long as they can be given in a bowl, pill pocket or peanut butter. We encourage you to bring your own pill pockets or alternative pill coating – you do have the option to purchase them from us as well.
Medications such as eye or ear drops, or others that require physical contact with guests, will be administered by managers or experienced staff. We DO NOT give injections. Additional fees for these services may be applied at our discretion.
In An Emergency:
If a guest experiences a medical emergency, we will first provide any first aid needed to get the guest to a veterinarian. If we cannot reach your preferred veterinarian on file, then we will take the guest to the nearest available veterinarian. You are responsible for the health and safety of your dog, and will be charged for any vet visits or required treatments.